- Learn from industry experts
- Engage in strategic discussions focusing on the 'End Goal' of incident response
- Opt in to elective sessions on specialty areas, such as; foam pumper operation, Class ‘A’ foam firefighting, and much more.
- Aprende de Expertos en la Industria.
- Participa en debates estratégicos centrados en el "Objetivo final" de la respuesta a incidentes.
- Opta por sesiones electivas en áreas de especialidad, tales como; operación de bombas de espuma, lucha contra incendios con espuma Clase "A" y mucho más.
Attend TSI's Annual Advanced Foam Firefighting School
September 27 - 30, 2022
Reasons to Attend
Forward your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 610-524-2522 to speak with a Training Specialties, Inc. representative to get registered for this event.
Reenvie su Formulario de Registro completo a email@example.com
Llama 610-524-2522 para hablar con uno de nuestros representantes de Training Specialties, Inc. para registrarse en el evento.
Who Should Attend?
Embassy Suites by Hilton College Station
201 University Dr E
College Station, TX 77840
Phone : (979) 260-6000
Use Group Code: F11
Web link: www.my-event.hilton.com/ts12022studentblockf11/
In order to participate in fire evolutions, each student is expected to have prior basic hose handling and firefighting training, as well as provide their own protective clothing (including helmet, turnout coat/pant, boots, and gloves). All gear must be NFPA compliant. Long-sleeved shirts and full length pants MUST be worn under turnout gear. SCBA is required and made available on Brayton Fire Training Field® for exterior firefighting. Recharging is available through the fire training facilities for any student who wears SCBA during these firefighting evolutions.
Actual firefighting is conducted at the TEEX Brayton Fire Training Field ®, College Station, Texas. You will be training in simple and complex, small and large, realistic fire evolutions.